Travelers arriving from EU Member States and Schengen Associated Countries
are exempted from the mandatory 7-day quarantine if they provide an acceptable form of certification of their health condition, as per below.
are not allowed to enter Greece. Exceptions
apply to residents of the following countries: United Kingdom, USA, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Thailand, Rwanda, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, Russia, Serbia, Israel, North Macedonia, Canada, Belarus, Bahrein, Qatar, China, Kuwait, Ukraine and Saudi Arabia. Travelers arriving from the countries listed above are exempted from the mandatory 7-day quarantine if they provide an acceptable form of certification of their health condition, as per below.Mandatory Travel Documentation
• Visitors must fill in the Passenger Locator Form (PLF)
no later than 23:59 (11.59 PM) of the day before arriving in Greece. For more information, please click here
• Prior to departure, all travelers must ensure that they carry an acceptable form of certification of their health condition. Acceptable documents include: Certificate of vaccination against Covid-19
, issued by a national authority in the English language, and a 14-day
period has elapsed since these passengers were fully vaccinated; Negative result
to a molecular PCR test for Covid-19
, taken within 72 hours before their entry in Greece
(children under 6 years old are exempted); Certificate of recovery from COVID-19 in the past 9 months
issued by a public authority or a certified laboratory. Another option is a certificate of a positive PCR molecular test result, confirming that the holder recovered from the SARS-CoV-2 virus infection, performed at least 2 months before arrival, and no later than 9 months before arrival.Find out more:
Sea connections with the Greek islands:
• Ferries will carry the 85% of their capacity.
• All passengers must complete the “Pre-boarding health declaration questionnaire
” and deliver it together with their ticket, to the vessel's Chief Purser during boarding, before the vessel’s departure. https://www.hellenicseaways.gr/getmedia/843e1f49-0171-4e78-9c55-385cff008682/PRO-EPIVIVASHS-ENTYPO_EN.pdf
• Passengers have also to present one of the aforementioned certificates
before boarding the vessel.
• Passengers much wear community face masks throughout the journey.